Garrett PD 6500i ™
Enhanced Pinpoint Walk-Through Metal Detector
- Standard Programs: Over 20 application programs included
- Sensitivity: Up to 200 distinct sensitivity levels
- Optics: 2 Infrared
- Zone Indications: 33 independent zones
- Overhead Control Unit: All electronics—LCD, alarm light,
LED bar graph, control touch pads—
integrated to eliminate wire exposure.
- Tamper-Proof Settings: Three access levels of security clearance
- Self Diagnostic Program: Complete and automatic
- Calibration: Automatic and manual calibration
- Initialization Time: 1 second
- Zone Sensitivity Boost: Adjustable in six areas
- Maximum Pass-Through Speed: 15m/sec
- Battery Pack (optional): 10-hour or 30-hour backup available
- Warranty: 24 months, Limited Parts/Labor
- Passageway Interior Size: Width 30″ (0.76 m)
Height 80″ (2.03 m) Depth 23″ (0.58 m)
- Overall Exterior Size: Width 35″ (0.90 m)
Height 87″ (2.21 m) Depth 23″ (0.58 m)
- Shipping Size: Width 35.5″ (0.90 m)
Height 91.5″ (2.32 m) Depth 6.25″ (.16 m)
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs. (74 kg)
- Temperatures: Operating -4º F (-20º C) to +149º F (65º C)
Humidity to 95% non-condensing
Storage: -40º F (-40º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Power: Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts;
no rewiring, switching, or adjustments are needed.
- Regulatory Information: Meets international airport standards such as TSA, ECAC,
STAC, AENA, CJIAC, DFT. Meets additional standards and
requirements such as USMS, NIJ-0601.02, NILECJ. Meets
Electrical Safety and Compatibility Requirements for CE,
FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP, IEEE.
- Weatherproofing: Meets IP 55, IP 65, IEC 529 Standard for moisture, foreign
- Construction: Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection
Heads and Support: heavy-duty aluminum. Immunity to
electrical interference, ambient noise, and mechanical
- Control Outputs: Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating
external alarms and control devices.
- Remote Control (optional): Desktop Remote Control with Zone Indication and/or via
network with CMA Interface Module.
- Networking (optional): Manage individual or groups of walkthroughs and
perform statistical analysis of throughput.